Ahoy Boat Owners!
The International Sailing School has provided boat owners (sail or power) with mooring space on a first come first serve basis since 1981. The facility is nestled in Malletts Bay — one of the most protected anchorages on Lake Champlain. Many new amenities are available in a much more service oriented atmosphere.
The International Sailing School foresees a limited number of mooring spaces left for the 2018 season available on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space will be in great demand we suggest you act immediately to insure yourself a spot for 2018. To reserve a mooring for, download the Rates and Contract Form and return with full payment. Make checks payable to the International Sailing School.
SUMMER TRAILER STORAGE is available for catamarans , powerboats & small cruising sailboats. The fee is $75 payable prior to leaving trailer for season!!
WINTER STORAGE for small trailerable boats is now available. The fee is $12.00 per foot. An additional fee for summer storage of trailer would not be applicable. A completed winter storage contract would need to be on file prior to leaving vessel for season.
Mooring Rental Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
ISS Facilities Use Rules
- Space for dinghies is provided on west side of dock and west side of beach.
- Please bring trash to dumpster in back parking lot.
- Boat owner is responsible for the tether (line between mooring buoy and boat) and for its maintenance.
- Rafting only in calm weather please.
- Each boat owner should provide a dinghy or ISS could provide.
- Remember to lock you car and boat carefully.
- Please use the upper lot and don't block access between red fence and tree on busy week-ends. Please notify office when your car or your guest's cars will be left for periods over two days.
- Boston Whaler launch service will be available on a part-time basis to assist with provision and large group parties. On exceptionally busy days this service may not be available.
- Barbecue on premises and enjoy our "world class porch" view.