Ahoy Boat Owners!
The International Sailing School has provided boat owners (sail or power) with mooring space on a first come first serve basis since 1981. The facility is nestled in Malletts Bay — one of the most protected anchorages on Lake Champlain. Many new amenities are available in a much more service oriented atmosphere.
The International Sailing School is sold out of mooring spaces for the 2021 season. If you would like to get on the waiting list, please fill out a contract so that we have your information. To get on the waiting list, download the Rates and Contract Form and return without payment.
SUMMER TRAILER STORAGE is available for catamarans , powerboats & small cruising sailboats. The fee is $75 payable prior to leaving trailer for season!!
WINTER STORAGE for small trailerable boats is now available. The fee is $12.00 per foot. An additional fee for summer storage of trailer would not be applicable. A completed winter storage contract would need to be on file prior to leaving vessel for season.
Mooring Rental Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
ISS Facilities Use Rules
- Space for dinghies is provided on west side of dock and west side of beach.
- Please bring trash to dumpster in back parking lot.
- Boat owner is responsible for the tether (line between mooring buoy and boat) and for its maintenance.
- Rafting only in calm weather please.
- Each boat owner should provide a dinghy or ISS could provide.
- Remember to lock you car and boat carefully.
- Please use the upper lot and don't block access between red fence and tree on busy week-ends. Please notify office when your car or your guest's cars will be left for periods over two days.
- Boston Whaler launch service will be available on a part-time basis to assist with provision and large group parties. On exceptionally busy days this service may not be available.
- Barbecue on premises and enjoy our "world class porch" view.